Managed FX Accounts - Master
Foreign Exchange Advisors LLC (“FXA”) is registered with the CFTC as a Commodity Trading Advisor and is a member of the National Futures Association.
- FXA offers managed foreign exchange ("FX") accounts.
- We trade a wide range of currency pairs, based on a discretionary global macro approach.
- FXA offers this program solely to Qualified Eligible Persons ("QEP") defined in CFTC Rule 4.7.
- Clients open, and keep funds in, their own brokerage accounts (with our FCM/RFED, FOREX.com), while giving FXA trading authorization via limited power of attorney.
- Trades should be applied proportionately across client accounts by FOREX.com.
- 2 client/investor accounts representing 100% or 100k AUM
- client 1 represents 20% of AUM or 20k
- client 2 represents 80% of AUM or 80k
If we execute a trade for 10k, 2k is applied to client 1 and 8k is applied to client 1. However, trades are not always applied perfectly proportionately across client and proprietary accounts by our FCM/RFED for various reasons (e.g., different timing of fee withdrawals, unique account deposits or withdrawals, different account sizes, etc.), resulting in different performance results across client accounts.
Results are based on OAT method of accounting. Accounts that opened/closed during the month or had material additions/withdrawals are excluded from the monthly composite rate of return.
Drawdown means losses experienced by the composite over a specified period.
Rate of Return is calculated by dividing the Net Performance by the Adjusted Beginning Net Asset Value (Beginning Net Asset Value plus time weighted additions and withdrawals) multiplied by 100.
Worst Peak-to-Valley draw-down is the greatest cumulative percentage decline in month-end net asset value of the composite due to losses during a period in which the initial month-end net asset value is not equaled or exceeded by a subsequent month-end net asset value.
As of October 31, 2023: total nominal assets under management = 72K; total actual assets under management = 32K