Gregory P Asset Management LLC

Seasonal Spread and Options Strategy

Minimum Investment
$ 50,000
Management Fee 2.00%
Performance Fee 20.00%


The Seasonal Spread and Option Strategy combines discretionary and seasonal analysis to trade Agricultural, Livestock, Energy and Interest Rate futures. The program may target markets exhibiting certain correlations and/or regression characteristics allowing for the opportunity to utilize spreads, butterflies, and condor positions. The strategy utilizes futures spreads in approximately 95% of the trades. The other 5% consist of options trades.